Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week One

I am already loving this class. It is really changing my views on the family and what I want out of my future. I realized the importance of our decisions and how they can affect others. Before the last few months I didn't think that I would ever want kids and if I did I would want to be a working mom. I also had no interest in getting married. I see now how those things affect future generations and that's not fair to those who will come after me. I also see how many of those decisions correlate to cause problems in society. I realize the decisions are very individual and should not be taken lightly. We need to pray often to know what our Heavenly Father has in store for us. Then the hard part comes... acting upon what we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment