Thursday, February 21, 2013

Adjustments

This week in class my ears were definitely open. We were talking about the different adjustments that have to be made with marriage and when children are born. We talked for a while specifically about adjustments in the first few months of marriage. This pertained to me especially because last weekend I got engaged. I'm excited to get married but I have to admit class made me a bit nervous for the transitions. Especially because I am pretty particular about how I do things and my expectations of others as well. I think the hardest part will just be learning to live with another person and adjusting to their schedule, the things they like, need, and want. Also, finances and budgeting can be difficult as well. I've tried budgeting my whole life but I still suck at it. I have a lot of preparing to do to make this easier that's for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment